How to redeem my voucher?
If you have any issue when you try to redeem your voucher code on our website, please follow these steps:
2. Select the item and enter the Name/personalisation you'd like to have on the item. Make sure this is correct as any amendments can delay your order - we process all orders on the same day so if you made a mistake it's likely that's how you will receive your item, so make sure this is correct.
3. Add the item to the cart. You should see a notification pop up: Success: You have added Item to your shopping cart!
4. Click Cart and View Cart (just click the cart icon if the message disappeared and click Checkout)
5. Apply your voucher/coupon code. Please note coupon codes will be valid for the item you have purchased them for. Codes are also location sensitive, please have them shipped to the same country you purchased them from otherwise the code likely won't work.
6. Your total should be reduced by the items cost price, plus shipping where applies. If shipping is incorrect please make sure you choose the correct shipping from the options under Shipping Method - tracking and priority processing available at extra cost.
7. Accept the Terms & Conditions
8. Confirm your order. Your order has been placed message comes up! You will receive an email confirming your order details.
The code you are using must match that on the voucher it is case sensitive and cannot have any spaces at the beginning or the end.
If you've tried to use a code as soon as you've received your voucher then please wait up to 24 hours and try again.
Please be aware that if you have purchased multiple vouchers then each code must be entered in a separate transaction.
If one voucher is valid for to 2 or more items, please ensure these are added to your cart.*
If your code is still showing as invalid please consider the following factors:
- Make sure there is not a space either before or after the code
- Where possible try opening the link in a different browser e.g. Firefox or Chrome
- while voucher redemption works on most mobile devices and tablets, we advise you if you follow the steps but still getting an error, please try to redeem your code on a computer.
- If you are using a mobile device, please check your connection.
- Try clearing your cache and cookies and make sure you are not using a bookmarked page.
If you have tried all of the above and it hasn't resolved the issue please contact us again by quoting your voucher code and we will be able to assist you further.
Please note that your delivery address cannot be changed once you have redeemed.
*Customers will be charged our flat shipping fee if items are missing from their order and needs to be shipped again due to incorrectly placing their order.
Flat shipping fee to any destination:
£2.99 for Letters and Large letter
£4.99 Parcels and packets